Terms and Conditions relating to the Draw
- M J Hurren, 11, Barton Close, Exton, Exeter EX3 0PE
- Licensed with the Gambling Commission
- The draw will be administered by the Committee of the Midlands Community Draw.
- Only groups are eligible to participate in the draw
- Tickets must not be sold by or to any person under the age of 16.
- Tickets must not be sold on any public highway.
- Midlands Community Draw manages this raffle for charity partners covering a wide range of good causes. 80 pence from every ticket purchased goes to the charity featured on the ticket.
- The draw will be held on Wednesday November 27th 2019 at Solihull.
- Winners will be notified at the contact details given on the ticket, illegible stubs may be redrawn.
- It is the responsibility of the selling organisation that the ticket stubs are completed and are legible.
- Stubs are to be returned, correctly folded, to their Rotary contact by the specified date.
- A Beneficiary Receipt 2019 will require to be completed and returned with the ticket stubs before they can be included in the draw.
- A full list of winning ticket numbers will be available on this website or by post on request after the Draw.
2019 Prize List
First Prize One prize of One Thousand Pounds payable by cheque.
Other Prizes The committee will allocate further cash prizes at their discretion.
The winners will be contacted using detail on the ticket stub to obtain payee address and details.
Make sure you complete your ticket stub so that we can contact you if you are a winner.